Saturday, February 27, 2010

Eurogamer Starcraft 2 Beta review

"So there, right at the top of this invisible pyramid I'm gesturing at, are the guys who play StarCraft competitively. Then there are the guys who are really, amazingly, incredibly good at it. Then there are those who are very, very good at it. Then the ones who are good at it. Then there are the ones who are competent at it.

Below that, somewhere in the giant mass further down this hierarchy, there's a tiny, microscopic dot that is me, and my current howling great lack of skill at StarCraft. Look pretty pathetic, don't I? Yeah, laugh at me, spit on me, say rude things about my mother."

Un review foarte funny care nu face altceva decat sa ma faca sa deschid pagina de Battle.net sa vad daca nu am primit o cheie din aia blestemata sa joc si eu SC2!

No comments:

Post a Comment